Unpredictable Day

My cold heart...suddenly a little bit seems melted when you come to me. And the secretly you filled my heart. From one day, at the way back home. While thinking of you, I realize that you're already in my heart. Maybe you're the one. Maybe..perhaps..you.. Maybe it's true. Always..very..closed each other. So I didn't know, Baby I'm in love with you.. At first I didn't know that I'd be like that. I'd be thinking of you.. I'd be loving you.. Your heart too, please...be same with my heart like this. This heart..will be never swayed. The best feeling in the world is when, the person you like, likes you back.

Puspa Lystiani

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: