This feeling has grown

It really doesn’t make sense

Even when I’m eating or falling asleep, I keep thinking about you like crazy

All the time I keep hating myself so badly

How could I, how could I fall in love with you? That’s a bit weird

My heart hears you.. from head to toe

My friends tease me for this but my heart only listens to you

How could I, how could I fall in love with you? That’s a bit weird 


One two three, you smile and I think I lost my breath

By seeing you’re smile, I’ll cook with love everyday

I went through the night, and another night, and another night

My memories are getting blurred

But you always stay in my heart and in my smiling eyes

You’re the one forever~ 



Puspa Lystiani

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: