I Miss WRITING!!!

It's been a long time I didn't visit my blog. I just have nothing to write about. Sorry. 

Fyi, I'm in my 2nd year at pharmacy. This year is gonna be tough because I have about six experiments in a week. I can't imagine how I'm gonna trough this. Spending my night for writing some reports and journals. But I hope everything will be going right. Give me Your strength Allah, my Lord. I don't want to screw up this. I want to show my family that I can do this. I hate being compare with my old sister. We're not going in the same path. Why parents never realize that. It's just different from the beginning. I really want the best in my life. Who never want it. I know Allah always hear my prays and I believe someday Allah will show the way. 

Let's get back, btw I already tired. Today I was driving my mom to her work, accompanied my sister to Marina Plaza. There we're looking for cooling pad for her laptop and I bought a case for my blackberry torch ^^ On a way home in traffic light, a little boy looked like have no spirit of life and have no courage to sell some newspaper on his arm. When he walked beside my car, I opened the window and gave him money. Usually children like him just go away after I gave 'em money, but this lil boy gave me his newspaper in a rush. I felt that his honesty and grateful is subhanallah awesome. I can't describe in details. I will always thank to Allah for showing me to be grateful in your life in every conditions. Alhamdulillah ya Allah for every joyful, every tears you give into my life. Good night. I hope I can write more touching real story hehe.

Puspa Lystiani

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: