Please Take A Look !

Guyyys, I just had some brilliant ideas several times before. I was plan to have some fashion-write. And finally, I could realize it now B-) Don't get too excited, be calm, relax hehe. Here it is.

First, I had a big size shirt. It's from Vietnam, my Sister gave it to me. Cute, right? but the only problem when I wear this is the shoulder part always turn down and that's a big problem for a moslem like me :( Ngaaaah, forget it. Next, the legging!!! It's an unexpected pant, I found it at any moslem boutique. you don't believe it, do you? but I swear I told you the truth. That day my family was looking for ramadhan clothes but what I get ya that's it hehe. Finally my wish come true, I have kewl legging!! XD And the last but not least, I needed some blazer or coat so that I can use it anytime. it takes a very long time to found it. but yaa I did. It's a simple blazer guys. Sooo, check it out ;)
Big Size Shirt
Origin : Vietnam
Legging
Origin : Indonesia



Blazer
Origin : Indonesia

Pose 1
Pose 2


Puspa Lystiani

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: